Thursday 18 September 2014

Oh yes, it's Ladies Night...

... and the feeling's right!  Right, that's quite enough of that, I don't get paid enough to entertain you as well as write this fabulous blog! 

Hello fans and supporters and, yes indeedy, there are just seven days to go until our Ladies Fashion Night, the only autumn event you need in your diary! 

Next Thursday, 25th September, the evening will be hosted by both the Adoption Centre and Charity Shop staff and volunteers at the Wrexham & District War Memorial Club in Wrexham.  Join them all for a fashion show, with the clothes modelled being available to buy on the night, lots of stalls to peruse and refreshments to enjoy!  I myself cannot actually make it, sadly I have an unavoidable appointment with my bed but I hope you all have a wonderful time!

 
I'm sure my staff will all report back to me on how it goes so I hope you will all do your best to attend!  Tickets can be bought for just £2.50 (which automatically enters you into a raffle!) from the Adoption Centre on Madeira Hill so if you ever needed an excuse to come and visit me there's a great one!
 
Love and purrs,
 
Fred x


No comments:

Post a Comment